Slumberworld Geelong are looking for a motivated and friendly individual to join our team as a retail assistant!
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with:
- your current CV; and
- a brief cover letter telling us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for the position (can be in body of an email – 200 to 400 Words is fine).
Please read the Position Description and Duties and Responsibilities below before applying. Applications close at 9:00pm on Wednesday, 3 November.
- Ongoing Casual Position
- 15-25 hours a week on team roster
- Must be available to work weekends
- Must be able to start by mid-late November (preferably asap)
- Must have retail / sales experience
- Must be double vaccinated before starting
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Responding to online enquiries by email and over the phone
- Maintaining outstanding store condition
- Coordinating customer deliveries and maintaining inventory stock levels
Slumberworld is a Geelong owned business that has been supplying locally made mattresses to Geelong residents for many years. We believe it is important to buy Australian-made products and our customers do too, so a vast majority of our beds and bedroom furniture is made right here in Australia. All our mattresses are manufactured by us here in Geelong so customers can be assured that when they buy a mattress from Slumberworld they are supporting 100% Geelong Manufacturing.