Choosing the right pillow is just as important as choosing the right mattress. By far the most popular pillow is what’s known as a ‘latex pillow’. Latex is a natural product and is perfect for resting your head, neck and shoulders on during a night’s sleep.
At Slumberworld, we stock ‘Jaspa Herington’ latex pillows. Although latex pillows can come in slightly different designs, it is crucial that they are made of 100% pure, high quality, natural latex.
Based in Melbourne, Jaspa Herington are Australia’s leading pillow brand. Their pillows are produced with only the best latex in the market, and come with a very impressive 5-year warranty.
Key features of the latex pillows we stock at Slumberworld include the following:
- They are naturally hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial;
- They support the head and neck, assisting in pressure relief;
- ‘Low Profile’ latex pillows are perfect for back sleepers;
- ‘High Profile’ latex pillows are perfect for side sleepers;
- There ventilation pin cored holes make them breathable while you sleep;
- They come with a luxury velour cover with a 4 way stretch that wraps perfectly around the pillow shape, and is easy to zip-off and machine wash.
How to decide between a ‘high profile’ and ‘low profile’ latex pillow
As we mentioned above, latex pillows are available in ‘high profile’ or ‘low profile’.
As this description indicates, the high profile latex pillow is thicker, and designed for people who prefer to sleep on their side.
Low profile latex pillows on the other hand are slightly thinner and designed for people who prefer to sleep on their backs.
A third option is a ‘dual contour’ latex pillow. This type of pillow is designed for all types of sleepers because if it’s innovative dual-contour design. For more information on dual contour latex pillows, please read our blog dedicated to them, here.
If you would like more information on latex pillows, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly and dedicated team on (03) 52 4111 08, or via email at email@example.com.
However, the best way to see if a latex pillow is for you, is to visit our showroom at 132 Torquay Road, Grovedale (next to BP). We are open 7-days a week and all our staff are experts on finding customer their perfect pillow.