We all sleep differently. Whether you sleep on your side, your back, both, or even your stomach, choosing the right pillow is critical to ensuring a great night sleep.
Slumberworld Geelong proudly stock ‘Dual Contour’ latex pillows for those customers that want more options in the way they rest there head, neck and shoulders during their sleep.
Dual Contour Latex Pillows – What You Need To Know
At Slumberworld, we stock ‘Jaspa Herington’ latex pillows. Based in Melbourne, Jaspa Herington are Australia’s leading pillow brand.
Although latex pillows can come in all different designs, it is crucial that they are made of 100% pure, high quality, natural latex.
A contour pillow is designed with an adjustable ridge to ensure each person can create their own individual comfort level.
The key features of the Dual Contour latex pillows we stock at Slumberworld include the following:
- The pillow is designed with two different heights that can be adjusted by turning or rotating the pillow;
- The dual contour profile gives optimum cradled support options for the head and neck;
- The pillow is endorsed by the Chiropractic & Osteopathic College of Australia (COCA)
- They are naturally hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial;
- There ventilation pin cored holes make them breathable while you sleep;
- They come with a luxury velour cover with a 4 way stretch that wraps perfectly around the pillow shape, and is easy to zip-off and machine wash.
If you would like more information on our dual contour latex pillow, or pillows generally, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly and dedicated team on (03) 52 4111 08, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, the best way to see if a dual contour latex pillow is for you, is to visit our showroom at 132 Torquay Road, Grovedale (next to BP). We are open 7-days a week and all our staff are experts on finding customer their perfect pillow!